The Japanese Collection of Research Bioresources, or JCRB, provides one of the most comprehensive cell banks in the world to investigators across the globe for pure and applied science spanning many different fields of research.
Japanese Collection of Research Bioresources (JCRB) Cell Bank
Human and animal cell lines from resource centers referred to as cell banks enable in vitro test systems to mimic the physiological state of cells in vivo and give researchers access to consistent, reliable data. We have teamed up with the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation to bring you access to over 1,600 cell lines as the exclusive provider of JCRB’s comprehensive catalog of cell lines in North America. Our European distributor, tebu-bio, is the exclusive European distributor of the JCRB cell lines.
Cell Line Offerings:
- General cells
- Luciferase-expressing cancer cells
- Mouse homozygous mutant ES cells
- Immortalized Mesenchymal stem cells
- Genetically-modified cells
Cell Bank Features:
- Over 1,600 human and animal cell lines
- Human culture cells derived from various pathologies
- Immortalized human mesenchymal stem cell lines
- Worldwide distribution (European customers can order through our European distributor, tebu-bio. If you are outside North Amerca and Europe, contact us to find a distributor near you)
Streamlined Order Process
North American clients can work directly with SEKISUI representatives to streamline the order process, making it easy for clients to order their JCRB cell lines without having to worry about shipping and customs.
To order, contact our Products Specialists or proceed to order online through the JCRB website (payment will not be due at time of order) and SEKISUI XenoTech will take care of the rest. Here’s a quick guide to help you use the JCRB order form.
We received the cell lines in great condition. I can’t tell you how wonderful and smooth it was to receive materials from XenoTech! We are so happy that you are distributing the JCRB lines in the US.Associate Director, Life Science Company – Read More Reviews
What Else You Should Know About JCRB Cell Lines…
Some of the most commonly requested cell lines include:
- HuH-7 well-differentiated human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line
- Kuramochi undifferentiated carcinoma, ascites
- EBC-1 squamous cell carcinoma
- Ovkate human cell line derived from ovarian tumor
- Ovsaho human cell line derived from ovarian tumor
- MBT2 bladder carcinoma
- KHYG-1 human natural killer cell line with a p53 point mutation as a model for p53-associated leukemogenesis and a model for differentiation of NK/T cells
- HuH28 human liver, bile duct carcinoma cell line
- FU97 human stomach cancer cell line with AFP production
- KMS-26 human myeloma cell line…
All pricing on the JCRB website is inclusive of shipping & handling. If you are placing your order request online through JCRB, SEKISUI XenoTech will still be handling all aspects of your product order, so if you have any questions, please contact us.
JCRB Order Cancellation Policy
All order cancellation requests must be made PRIOR to JCRB’s shipment of the order to SEKISUI XenoTech. Once an order has been shipped from JCRB to SEKISUI XenoTech, that order is no longer eligible for cancellation or refund. Shipments from JCRB to SEKISUI XenoTech occur bi-weekly on Friday. If for any reason, the purchaser wishes to cancel a pending order, they must adhere to this cancellation policy.